Questions You Should Ask Every Brokerage
- Do I have any upfront costs?
- Who will take care of business cards, signs, email, setting up my website etc.?
- How will I be trained on all of the company technology (one-on-one, webinar or in a group)?
- Is there an IT person on staff to help with my personal computer or other IT needs?
- Will I receive company leads and if so how many should I expect (up calls, website, direct sign calls etc.) and will the company take part of my commission?
- Do I get the leads generated from my sign calls?
- What is the average number of transactions per agent year to date or last year?
- If I’d like to refer an agent to help a buyer or seller that is out of my market area, how do I go about that and will the company take part of my commission?
- Are there any company meetings?
- Can you tell me how many agents in your office have not sold anything?
- Do I have to pay an administrative fee on listings and buyer agency contracts on top of my commission split, and if I don’t charge an admin fee to my client, do I still owe the company this fee?
- What kind of support do I have for contractual/legal questions?
- Do I enter listings into MLS myself or is there admin support for that?
- Is there additional educational and technology training available?
- Does the office participate in any social events?
- Can you tell me how many agents have actually made it to 100% commission? (for KW only)
- How long does it take me to get paid?
- Why should I join your office?
See All Of The Questions You Should Ask Every Brokerage
Also, join our mailing list to receive relevant information for your business!