According to the April 2018 RE/MAX National Housing Report, home prices continued to climb year-over-year for the 24th consecutive month in March, while home sales continued to decline for a fourth consecutive month, making it a seller’s market in most regions of the country.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from RE/MAX.
- April 2018 National Housing Report
- RE/MAX Agents on Average Outsold Competitors by More than 2:1 in Survey
- RE/MAX Worldwide Footprint Expands; Portugal Named Global Region of the Year
- RE/MAX Affiliates Donate Over $167 Million to 170 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- March 2018 RE/MAX National Housing Report